Tripp Lite Cat5e 350MHz Snagless Molded Patch Cable (RJ45 M/M) - White, 7-ft.(N001-007-WH)
Tripp Lite's 7-ft. White snagless category 5e (Cat5e) patch cable has 2 snagless RJ45 molded male connectors featuring integral strain relief. The cable is manufactured from PVC 4-pair stranded UTP and is rated for 350MHz/1Gbps communication. All cables are offered in a variety of lengths and colors for all category 5 (Cat5) and 5e cabling needs. Standard, non-snagless category 5e patch cables (N002-Series) are also available.
- Make sure this fits. by entering your model number.
- Cabling for category 5 (Cat5) and 5e (Cat5e) applications
- Length: 7-ft. color: White connectors: RJ45 male
- Feature molded connectors with integral strain relief
- Snagless design protects the locking tabs on the RJ45 connectors from being damaged or snapped off during installation
- PVC 4-pair stranded UTP
- Rated for 350MHz/ 1Gbps communication
- Meets most current industry standards including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (category 5e draft 11)